Thursday, September 29, 2011

Conor Daly Blog

Well one of the busiest, if not the busiest season of racing is over for me. It has been an incredible year and the biggest learning curve I’ve ever experienced. The trend of the season was massive improvement every weekend and sure enough we stayed true to that in the final two GP3 weekends of the year… Last time I checked in I was just getting ready for GP3 at Spa-Francorchamps. First of all, what an absolutely incredible circuit. As soon as you get there and look up at Eau Rouge, your mind is blown! No simulator or game does it justice, as soon as you get on track and experience the real deal it’s an incredible feeling. However, I must say that in the dry, it is very simple [...]

Source: http://www.iracing.com/inracingnews/iracing-news/conor-daly-blog/

Nicola Larini Oscar Larrauri GĂ©rard Larrousse Jud Larson Niki Lauda†

No comments:

Post a Comment